The term "Velvet Rose Galgorm" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Please be aware that prices can increase at anytime without notice
- Due to the high demand on requests for appointments, if there is a non attendance on an appointment booked, the next time a treatment is booked the treatment will have to be paid in full upfront. Failure to pay for treatments at this stage will result in appointments not being booked in.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We do not own the copyright for the pictures that are used in this site, please do not ask to use these – however if your image is on this site and you would like it removed – please contact us and we will happily remove at your request.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Velvet Rose Galgorm prior written consent.
- Treatments cannot be cancelled 24 hours before the appointment unless under exceptional circumstances. Exceptional circumstances will be decided at the therapists discretion. Vouchers will be lost or charges will be incurred if it is not within the 24hr policy.
- Any new clients who want to secure bookings will be required to pay a 50% deposit for any treatments £20 or over.